By leveraging the L mount, Leica followers can invent uncover admission to to a big choice of lenses from a wide range of producers whereas quiet utilizing the corporate’s digital camera. The SL2-S is a terribly correctly balanced hybrid digital camera, and this colossal video overview takes a uncover at what you may effectively question from it in follow.
- Leica’s first BSI CMOS sensor with 24.6-megapixel decision
- Native ISO differ of 50-10,000
- 4K 10-bit video at as much as 60 fps
- 1080p video at as much as 180 fps
- Staunch burst value of 25 fps with digital shutter or 9 fps utilizing the mechanical shutter
- 4 GB buffer for prolonged steady bursts
- 5-axis sensor-shift affirm stabilization
- 225 selectable AF areas
- 5.76-million-dot OLED EVF with tall 0.78x magnification, 120 fps refresh value, 0.005-second sprint
- 3.2-fade, 2.1-million-dot touchscreen LCD
- Twin UHS-II SD card slots
- Constructed-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Magnesium-alloy building with splash-, dust-, and freeze-resistance
- 510-shot battery life
Altogether, the SL2-S appears relish an impressively versatile hybrid digital camera appropriate for each picture and video work. Check out the video above for the rotund rundown.
Alex Cooke is a Cleveland-basically based mostly portrait, occasions, and panorama photographer. He holds an M.S. in Utilized Arithmetic and a doctorate in Tune Composition. He is moreover an avid equestrian.