There won’t be the type of factor as a shortage of 50mm lenses for Fujifilm shooters, they usually additionally masks the general gamut by gadget of rep, capabilities, and value. If you end up having a peep for a useful however low-cost 50mm lens, check out this in depth video consider of the XF 50mm f/2 R WR.
Coming to you from Dustin Abbott, this ravishing video consider takes a peep on the Fujifilm XF 50mm f/2 R WR lens. Whereas the XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR and XF 56mm f/1.2 R are each extraordinarily spectacular, the 50mm f/2 is scheme extra low-cost, and for customers who enact not want primarily probably the most outrageous rep, it’s on the general an limitless chance. It comes with a differ of elements, together with:
- One aspherical extra-low dispersion half for lowered chromatic and spherical aberrations and elevated sharpness and readability
- Broad EBC coating for lowered flares and ghosting and elevated distinction
- Stepping motor for aloof autofocus staunch for each picture and video work
- Mud- and moisture-resistance
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
Altogether, the 50mm f/2 seems love a rugged, useful lens that’s in depth for a differ of situations, specifically for anybody having a peep for an low-cost chance. Take a look at up on the video above for Abbott’s fleshy strategies.
Alex Cooke is a Cleveland-primarily primarily based portrait, occasions, and panorama photographer. He holds an M.S. in Utilized Arithmetic and a doctorate in Track Composition. He would possibly perchance perchance be an avid equestrian.