Nikon’s uncommon 14-24mm f/2.8 turned a minute little little bit of a epic amongst DSLR lenses, and now, we take in an up to date model for the mirrorless Z mount. This good video consider takes a gaze on the distinctive NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lens and the roughly footage you may perchance presumably maybe maybe presumably selection with it.
- Three aspherical components for decreased distortion and elevated sharpness
- 4 further-low dispersion components for decreased chromatic aberrations and elevated readability
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats for decreased flares and ghosting and elevated distinction
- Colossal Constructed-in Coating for additional appropriate colours
- Stepping motor for fairly autofocus appropriate for each characterize and video work
- Customizable Management Ring
- OLED lens panel for exhibiting recordsdata treasure aperture and depth of subject
- Customizable L.Fn button
- Electromagnetic aperture mechanism for higher publicity steadiness
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
- Mud- and moisture-resistant selection
Altogether, the 14-24mm f/2.8 appears to be like treasure a high value choice for Nikon shooters that presents professional-level efficiency. Dangle a glance on the video above for Miles’ chubby ideas on the lens.
Alex Cooke is a Cleveland-based largely portrait, occasions, and panorama photographer. He holds an M.S. in Utilized Arithmetic and a doctorate in Music Composition. He’s additionally an avid equestrian.